Once you have confirmed your wedding date with our Wedding Department, we will then confirm a marriage celebrant who will conduct the ceremony. The marriage celebrant will discuss with you the legal procedures, as well as the ceremony content.
Included in your Wedding Package is a bouquet made from a selection of seasonal natives created to perfectly blend with the beauty of Outback surroundings. Bouquets using non-native flowers can be arranged on request at an additional cost.
- Flower girl bouquet
- Button holes
- Hair flowers
Included in your Wedding Package is a wedding cake for two people. The three flavours available include Traditional (fruit), Chocolate Mud or Vanilla Sponge. For larger groups, our chefs can accommodate your needs and create something traditional or a modern design for your cake. Our Wedding Coordinator has photos on file for your review to draw inspiration from.
- Chocolate wedding cake for 20 people
- Chocolate wedding cake for 50 people
- Fruit cake for 20 people
- Fruit cake for 50 people
- Cup cake wedding cake 20 cup cakes
- Cup cake wedding cake 40 cup cakes
Wedding Reception Décor
There are a variety of centrepieces on offer for your special day, from hurricane lanterns, rustic plates with pillar candles and sand, to fresh flowers (due to our climate native flowers are recommended during our hotter months).
Below is a list of our most popular table settings available for your reception. Please contact our Wedding Coordinator for any special requests that are not listed and we will endeavour to meet your requirements.
- Rose petals scattered
- Chair covers
- Personalised menus
- Hurricane lantern with white pillar candles
- Rustic plate with red sand and tea lights
- Rustic plate with rock sculpture and sand
- Hand painted table runners (all have traditional design and each one is different)
- Long and low bridal table floral arrangement
- Guests table floral arrangement
- Floral arrangements (in room or at reception)
- Float bowls with candles and flowers (hurricane lanterns as bowls)
Hair & Makeup
All hairdressers are sourced through the Salon in Town Square. Availability of an on-site make-up artist cannot be guaranteed. Please discuss this with your wedding coordinator. For more information you can call the salon on +61 8 8956 7043.
Photographer & Videography
There are no photographers residing permanently at Ayers Rock Resort. We recommend a photographer based in Alice Springs. Prices for this contact are available on request. Recommended photographer: