Uluru Short Break
Explore the great Australian desert and feel the overwhelming presence of the majestic rock. Discover Australia's spiritual heart.
Your Uluru Short Break Special includes:
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Return Ayers Rock Airport transfers
- An Indigenous Activities Program including bush food experience, guided garden walk and Indigenous story telling experience
- Complimentary in-room WiFi
- Free use of the Resort shuttle service
- Plus, children 15 years and under stay free using existing bedding
WHY BOOK WITH US? You can have total peace of mind that when you're booking direct with us, you get the best travel advice, you pay the lowest price, you don't pay any booking fees and you receive instant confirmation + more
0 people have made a booking for this hotel in the last 30 days
Tell us your travel dates & who is travelling and click GO
Natural tones are complemented by Indigenous artwork, artifacts and decorative pieces that surround you with the magic and mystery of local Anangu creation stories.
Step out onto the balcony or patio and listen to the desert day transform to night before curling up in the pure luxury of one of Sails in the Desert’s ‘Ahh’ Beds.
Rooms are configured with either twin Queen beds or one King bed. Interconnecting rooms, cots, roll-away beds and wheelchair accessible rooms are on request and subject to availability (charges may apply).
Your stay includes Free Indigenous Activities Program, return Ayers Rock Airport transfers, free use of Ayers Rock Resort shuttle bus service, Virgin Velocity Points and children 15 years and under stay free using existing bedding.
- Free in-room WiFi
- Mini Bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Heating / air-conditioning
- HD TV with free to air channels and radio
- Ensuite bathroom with complimentary amenities, luxury robes, blow dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In room safe
- Non-smoking rooms
- Interconnecting and family room configurations
- Accessible rooms
To see available rooms & prices, complete the CHECK AVAILABILITY panel above and click GO